The Memos and Remarks options in ELynx provide the ability to enter free form comments for various events, devices and other objects. Memos of up to 1,026 characters may be created, edited and deleted, although this limit can be reduced by eLynx administrators if needed. Each memo also captures the user name and date/time when it was created or modified.
A user can enter a memo from the following areas within the mobile application.
1) First, select your device, and click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
2) Select "Memos and Events"
3) Enter your memo and select "Submit". You can also use the voice to text feature for entering information. When you go to enter in your memo, click the small microphone on your keyboard and speak into your phone.
Voice to text iOS
Voice to text Android
4) You can now see the memo in the Memos and Events page.
5) You can filter the list to find a specific memo by clicking the filter icon and entering in the parameters.
6) Press and slide left on a memo to edit or delete.