Sometimes your eLynx application may not load correctly. Here's some tricks that should get you operating like normal again. NOTE: These steps are for desktop only. For mobile, just close out the application completely and re-open it.
1) What browser are you using? We recommend Chrome, as that's the primary browser we do our testing and optimization on, although Edge seems to work just as well. We don't recommend using Firefox, as it may not be fully optimized.
2) Make sure Chrome is updated, you can get the most up-to-date version here.
3) If you ever run into any loading issues, try a memory cache clear by holding the CTRL button and hitting F5. This should flush out any stale data that could prevent a page from loading.
4) You may try turning off any ad blockers or other extensions that could interfere with the site. We're not aware of any that could cause this, but there are a lot of extensions that we've not tested compatibility with, as well as proprietary site blockers or security measures that could be administered by your IT team.
5) Try a full reboot and ensure that you've got all updates required for your machine. Sometimes services hang up, and a reboot will get everything up and running again.
6) After making sure you've done the above, you might get with your IT admins and make sure there's nothing they could be doing on their end that would possibly interfere with traffic coming from our site.
Generally, these issues are not an issue with the eLynx platform, but rather an issue with your machine not loading the site correctly. However, if you're still having problems loading our site, don't hesitate to reach out to an eLynx support member so we can get you logged back in and working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.