- [Setpoint Administration] - An internal review uncovered several small bugs with the Setpoint Admin tool, mostly related to navigation. We've updated and streamlined this tool for reliability.
- [Reporting] - In some instances, the Reporting tool could display multiple Reports with the same name. All Reports listed in the drop-down should have a unique name. The bug causing this issue was identified and fixed.
- [Device Properties] - The Latitude and Longitude input fields on the Properties page of a Device had a set of rules to prevent junk data values from being loaded, but the rules were not communicated to the User very well. We've updated the behavior of this page to better communicate when values are out of range.
- [Setpoint Administration] - As part of the internal review mention in the first item above, the Team found some opportunities to improve the overall speed and performance of Setpoint Admin. It should now load items faster, reducing the time needed to get Setpoints updated.
- [Trending] - Trending has been updated with a new configuration menu that will guide you through building or editing Graphs. View the introductory article on the new Trending menu by clicking here.
- [Memo Auto-Text] - We've updated the Memo Auto-Text tool with entries and functionality for Well objects. Now you can setup canned Memo messages to use on your Wells, just like Devices.
Please sign in to leave a comment.