Release Update – June 13th, 2018
- [Report Exports] – In the Export menu found on Reporting pages, we’ve updated the text from "Notification" to "Download" for added clarity.
- [Summary Listing] – The Summary Listing export now honors all filters in place on the page. This means you can narrow down a group using both the Name and Advanced filters, and the export will only contain the devices shown on screen.
- [Summary Listing] – The Latitude and Longitude attributes were being rounded at the third decimal place on the Summary Listing. This has been resolved and the full Lat & Long will now be displayed.
- [Gauge Sheet] – We’ve updated the Gauge Sheet with a new rule that requires the Top Level entry on a dual phase tank to always be higher than the Interface Level. If you enter them backwards, the page will give you a message letting you know.
- [Trending] – The display for both Memos and Alarms in Trending have been updated. Previously the system placed text vertically on the Graph, which could produce a cluttered presentation. You will now see a line that leads up to an icon above the Graph. If you hover your mouse over the icon, you will receive a tool-tip message with all the info for the Memo or Alarm.
- [Memos & Events] – The Memos and Events tab has been updated with a new Export function. Like the Export on the Summary Listing, this works in concert with any filters you have defined.
- [Full Site] - Work on restyling the application continues. Users will notice small changes over time as we continue to update pages with a modern look and feel.
- [Summary Listing] - A new Advanced Filter tool has been added to the Summary Listing with a “Filter List” button at the top right of the page. This filter can be used to create rules that help you narrow down the list of devices in your current group. Please visit this page for instructions on using the new Advanced Filter.
- [Device Details] – The Tag Values tab of the Device Details page will now display any tags in a disabled state with Italics. If you see tags displayed with this font, they will not receive any updated data.
- [Device Details] – A new filter tool has been added to the Setpoints tab of the Device Details page. This filter searches by both Tag name and Setpoint name.