- [eLynx API] – Using the API to create new Event records, the team found multiple Events could not be created at the same time. This issue was quickly updated, and the API can now be used to create multiple Events at one time.
- [Data File Import] – When selecting the data types on step 3 of the menu, selecting the same data value twice would result in the drop-down selections becoming linked. Changing one would also change the other. The issue has been corrected.
- [Well Management] – In some circumstances, the Well creation tool would not allow users to add a Device to a new Well if it were already linked to an existing Well. The team reviewed and corrected the underlying issue. Devices can now be linked to multiple Wells.
- [Scheduled Report Administration] – When creating a new Scheduled Report Task in the admin menu, the Report selector was not displaying all available report configurations in all child groups. Only report configurations for the current group were listed.
- [Scheduled Report Administration] – This tool includes a check for unique naming when saving a new Scheduled Report task. The check was not properly filtering out existing tasks that had been deleted. The check was updated to handle these deleted tasks correctly.
- [Help Menu] – For convenience, we have added a link to the Hardware Order form in the Help menu at the top right of the application.
- [Disabled Recipients Report] – As part of our migration to using a short code to send alarm text messages, we have added a new admin level Disabled Recipients Report. This report will only be available when we migrate accounts to use the short code next year.
- [Reporting] – For clarity, we have updated the “Scheduled Reports” button on the Reporting tool to read “My Scheduled Reports”.