- [Reporting] – Certain report styles were not consistently displaying the totals row at the bottom when the option was enabled. We’ve corrected this issue and totals should display consistently.
- [Run Tickets] – Some users were experiencing errors attempting to save new Run Tickets after the last deployment. The team was able to quickly isolate the problem on the back end and fix the issue.
- [My Scheduled Reports] – We have added a new tool under Reporting that allows any User to schedule a report for delivery to their email. This tool can be accessed by navigating to Reporting from any group, then clicking the “Scheduled Reports” button in the menu bar.
- [Login Page] – The login page has been updated as part of our expanded support for single-sign on using Microsoft Azure Active Directory. If you are interested in learning about our support for AAD, please reach out to eLynx Support.
- [Reporting] – Sections now respect the Datagrid Page Size setting found under User Profile & Settings. This change provides an option to reduce the number of pages needed to display data for a report section.
- [Device Details] – The Properties tab will now display Current Month Usage for AT&T modems that are managed by eLynx. We aim to add this functionality for additional carriers in the future.
- [Alarm Dashboard] – We have added several improvements to the new Alarm Dashboard, including a group level picker at the top that scopes the dashboard down by group rather than Organization. We’ve also updated the color scheme and made several navigation improvements.