- [Scheduled Reports Admin] – When modifying a scheduled report to run on a more frequent schedule, some properties of the task were not being updated. As a result, the report would not honor the updated schedule. This problem was quickly identified and corrected.
- [Alarm Notifications Dashboard] – We have launched a new Alarm Notifications Dashboard in the Admin Menu. This dashboard displays information about notifications sent from Alarm Setpoints, allowing users to pinpoint noisy alarms and avoid alarm fatigue.
- [Lookup Lists] – Lookup Lists will now require a unique name when creating or saving. This should reduce confusion when comparing lists across multiple Tags.
- [eLynx API] – We have added a new API call that allows users to push multiple Events to the system for Devices and Wells. This further enhances the Events system, allowing for labeled data sets with specified Start and End times.
- [Alarm Setpoint Admin] – This tool has been updated to use the new actions menu on the Alarm Setpoint cards. This menu was recently added to the Setpoints tab of the Details pages. It provides dynamic menu options based on the current status of the Alarm Setpoint.
- [Scheduled Reports Admin] – This tool has been updated with a new Custom schedule option that provides more flexibility when scheduling reports.
- [Gauge Sheet] – A new button labeled “View Tank Battery” is displayed in the menu bar. This allows you to quickly navigate to the Tank Battery Details screen, where you can view the Tank graphics, create or edit Alarm Setpoints, or add Memos to the Battery.