- [Site Listing] – The Site Listing view was not configured to use fixed widths on columns. We have updated this tool to display data in a more uniform fashion, resulting in a better overall experience.
- [Group Marketing Report] – When scheduling a Group Marketing Report, specific options defined in the configuration could result in data not being displayed correctly for the first day of the month. This issue was identified and resolved.
- [Alarming] – We have updated some of the language around our alarming functionality to add clarity and streamline the experience of working with alarms.
- [Alarming] – Based on user feedback, we have added the ability to send a test alarm message from the Device and Tag Details pages. Users with permissions to edit the Alarm Setpoints will now be able to test the notifications without navigating to Alarm Setpoint Administration.
- [Alarming] – We have eliminated the “Notify on Alarm” functionality that allowed for disabling notifications without disabling the Alarm Setpoint. This option became redundant and could result in confusion.
- [Alarming] – Alarm Setpoints assigned to a single tag that uses a Lookup List will now display the list value. This adds clarity and avoids the need to review the Lookup List Administration tool to understand the details of the Alarm Setpoint.