- [Tank Battery Details] – In the Graph displayed at the top of the page, the override options for Memos and Alarm markets were not displaying as expected.
- [Device & Tank Details] – The export button at the top right corner of these pages could be disabled on load in instances where it should have been active. Our development team identified the problem and exports should now work as expected.
- [Change Register] – We found a bug in the recently released Change Register tool that could set the data type to a null value for Fisher ROC meters. This was a simple problem identified by our Support team and was resolved with a hotfix.
- [Tank Battery Management] – We have added the ability to create new Tanks using the Tank Battery Management tool in the Administration menu. This now allows Administrators to build out and configure their Tank Batteries, adding to our list of self-service functionality.
- [Liquid Production] – You can now choose to exclude a Tank in a Tank Battery from the roll-up calculation. Drill down to the Tank and visit the Properties tab, and you will find new checkboxes available for excluding. Our Liquid Production service will continue to roll-up the Daily Oil & Water production to the Tank Battery level for any Tanks that have not been excluded.
- [Bulk Data Import] – We have added a new tool to the Administration menu for Bulk Data Import. This tool is not enabled by default at this time as we are working on customer outreach and testing, but it is available. If you would like Bulk Data Import made available for your users, please contact eLynx Support.
- [Alarming] – Emails on acknowledged alarms will now display information on who acknowledged the alarm.