- [Mobile] – The latest version of the iOS application had a bug that would regularly cause the application to crash. Our engineers worked extensively on this issue and found the source of the problem. We updated the mobile application in the App Store. If your phone is not configured for automatic app updates, please visit the app store and manually update the eLynx Mobile app.
- [Summary Listing] – Summary Listing had an issue with Windows display scaling that could cause the grid to be displayed improperly. This has been corrected and Summary Listing should display properly if you’ve increased your scale.
- [Mobile] – We have added the Properties view to the Device and Tag Details pages. This allows you to view information such as Attributes, Comm Address, and Geo-location.
- [Public API] – We have added an option to request access to our Public API. Find your name at the top right corner of the application and click the User Profile & Settings option, then API Management to request access.
- [Login Screen] – We have updated our login screen with a new look and feel that matches the elynxtech.com site.
- [Azure Active Directory] – Along with the updated styling on the Login page, we now offer support for Azure Active Directory authentication. Please contact our Support Team if you are interested in setting up your organization with AAD.
- [Quick Graph] – We have updated the default granularity of Quick Graph from Hourly to Raw data. This should provide a smoother experience when plotting graphs.