- [Trending] – When trending data on Tank objects, some settings could result in duplicate data values being displayed for a Graph. This bug has been corrected.
- [Trending] – We have added a toggle to the top right of Trending Graphs that allows you to hide the Axes on the right side. This will give you more screen real estate to view the Graph data.
- [Anomaly Detection] – Anomalies have now been transitioned over to a new “events” system that records metadata associated with the Anomaly. This new event system allows for more detailed reporting and interactivity we will be building on with future releases.
- [Tag Details] – The Tag Details page has a max row count of 10,000 data values. This limit is explained in the Custom Duration settings menu, but no indication was presented to the User if their request exceeded the limit. We’ve now added a message that will indicate when the cap is reached.
- [Mobile App] – We have rolled out a new version of the eLynx Mobile application for Apple and Android devices. You can download the new app from the store, and view an introductory article here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.