- [Reporting] – The text filter at the top of the new Reporting configuration menu was not automatically clearing when moving between steps.
- [Administration Tools] – The Alarm Notification Report has been updated to include columns for Acknowledged, Acknowledged By, Acknowledged Timestamp, and Alarm Ending Reason. This additional information should help Administrators better understand the Alarm History and status.
- [Dynacard Display] – We can now display up to five Dynacards on a single graph for Well Pilot devices, including Startup, Shutdown, Live, Current, etc. This allows for more efficient troubleshooting of the field hardware.
- [Well Review] – Based on User feedback, we've swapped the position of the “At Risk of Being down” and “Down Wells” categories on the Well Review page to add greater emphasis to the “At Risk” category.
- [Well Review] – We have disabled the auto-refresh feature on the trending graph on the Well Review page. The auto-refresh was intended to keep Users up to date with the latest information while sitting on a single Well. In practice, the auto-refresh was more distracting than helpful.
- [Well Review] - We’ve added the option for Administrators to Disable or Enable the Analytics models for a Well from the “Take Action on Well” menu.