- [Tool or Page] – When viewing Alarm Recipients on a User account, the “Usage" list was not being organized alphabetically. This has been corrected.
- [Setpoints] – When you unlink the last remaining Tag from a Setpoint, you will now be offered the option to delete the Setpoint. Choosing not to delete it will keep the Setpoint in the system without any Tags linked to it.
- [Login Page] – The Password Reset tool now has the option to show the password, just like the login screen. You can click the eye icon to show the password as text.
- [Group Administration] – Dynamic Groups based on Attributes will now include Wells along with Devices as part of the filter. This should help simplify the task of Group management if you’ve used Dynamic Groups to build your Group tree.
- [Alarm Notifications Report] – In the Administration tools, the Alarm Notifications Report has been updated with additional columns for Acknowledged State, User, Timestamp, and Alarm Ending Reason. This should help clarify when alarms were acknowledged.