- [Mobile] – When scrolling sideways through the Summary Listing to view additional columns, the app had a bug that could cause the vertical position in the list to jump down several lines when a column with Date/Time came into view. This has been fixed in the latest update to the app.
- [Group Administration] – A new tab called “Clone Group Membership” has been added to the Group Administration tool for all Users with Admin permissions. This tool allows you to select a Source and Target Devices, then add the Target Device to all the groups the Source Device resides in. Note: This action does not copy the Group membership for any Dynamic Groups the Source Device belongs to.
- [Reporting] – Reporting has been updated with a new configuration menu that will guide you through building or editing Reports. View the introductory article on the new Reporting menu by clicking here.
- [Mobile] – We have added the “Show Password” option to the Mobile application. You will now see the same eye icon in mobile that can be toggled on and off to display the Password.
- [User & Role Administration] – We’ve updated the Role Admin tool with a new rule that prevents an Administrator from deleting a Role if it still has Users assigned to it. Admins will now need to manually remove all Users from the Role before deleting it.