Release Update – November 13th, 2018
- [Device Details] - After exporting data, then switching to a different tab on the same Device, the Export button would become disabled. Exports should now work consistently as you browse between tabs.
- [Memos and Events] - When editing a Memo, Users have the option of changing the timestamp. The interface would allow them to edit this timestamp and even indicated that the change was saved. However, the timestamp was not being updated.
- [Mobile Application] - The mobile application had a specific bug that would cause it to freeze on Apple devices when focus was shifted to another app for more than a few moments. The team identified this issue and deployed an updated version of the app. The new version is available for download in the App Store.
- [Full Site Application] – In an effort to improve the overall user experience, we have replaced the “Loading” banner that is displayed during longer page loads with a new loading spinner.
- [Well Review] - The bar chart on the Dashboard view of the Well Review page has been revamped with additional information and functionality. We are now displaying the percentage of each category relative to the group. Also, the categories in the legend and the chart a clickable, just like the pie chart.
- [Quick Trending] – Several enhancements were made to the performance of the Quick Trending tool. Quick Trend requests should now complete in less time, and the status bar provides enhanced feedback about the process of delivering the Quick Trend report.