- [Setpoint Administration] - When linking a Setpoint to additional Tags, the menu was not displaying the Device names for the Tags the Setpoint was tied to. The display should now include the Device information for each Tag.
- [Search Results] - Well objects have now been added to the Search Results page. If you are an Analytics customer, you will now see your Well objects appear in a new section below Groups and Devices.
- [Well & Device Details] - The Memos and Events tab now aggregates memos up from the Tag level, so you will always see all available Memos for an object and its Tags.
- [Login Screen] - Users logging in using the Microsoft Edge browser will now see a warning modal letting them know we recommend they use Google Chrome. Edge has several compatibility issues with our site, and does not provide the best experience.
- [Device Trending] - A new option has been added to the User Profile page for setting the tool-tip behavior in Trending. Users can now choose between a “Shared” tool-tip that displays all data values for the Graph, or a “Separate” option that only displays the data for the currently highlighted data series.
- [Quick Graph] - Users can now choose to save a Quick Graph as a new Graph by giving it a name. The new Graph will be displayed and can be selected from the drop-down in the future.
- [Well Review] - The Bar Chart on the Well Review Dashboard has been updated with additional information. It now displays the percentage for each category, along with the Unit of Measure for the Product Type.