- [Setpoint Admin] – The Search feature on this page has been updated to resolve issues with the display of the Setpoints in the pagination format. The results were not always being condensed down to the first page of results, which resulted in a confusing user experience.
- [Well Details & Device Details] – Memos and Events that are recorded at the Tag level will now be aggregated up to the Device and Well levels. This should help surface all relevant information when viewing the Memos and Events pages.
- [Well Review] – The Trending Graph in Well Review will now display Remote Settings Changes (i.e. data values written down to the field hardware through the eLynx application). Users can hover over the icon in the trend to get a tool-tip message with information about the settings change.
- [Trending] – We have added a new option to the User Profile & Settings menu for "Data Tool-tip Display". This setting will allow a User to set the tool-tip on the Trending Graph to display a single data value, or all data values. This was functionality requested by Users who spend a lot of time in Trending.
- [Well Review] – When adjusting the position of the scrub bar on the Well Review page, the Graph will now display a spinner animation while the plot is updating.
- [Summary Listing] – We’ve updated the Summary Listing to include all Well level Properties and Attributes, so these can now be included in Views.
- [Trending] – We’ve also added a new feature to Trending called Quick Graph. An introductory article on this tool can be found here.