- [Device Details] - In some instances, the Tag Group drop-down would include Tag Groups with no tags to display. The cause was identified and a work around has been implemented.
- [Search] - On the Search Results page, the list of Groups each object belongs to did not wrap the text when the User had their browser setting zoomed in. This resulted in the group name being cut off.
- [Search] - Also on the Search Results page, the list of Groups each object belongs to was not always listed in hierarchical order. Because the Groups were being displayed slightly out of order, the results were less than ideal for helping Administrators organize their Group membership.
- [Well Review] - The Graph allows you to hide data series by clicking on them in the legend. However, using the scrub bar at the bottom to move the window of visible data would un-hide any hidden data series. This one has been fixed.
- [Well Review] - Just after the initial launch, we had an issue that resulted in a Well showing up multiple times on the Well list. This was caused by a back-end edit to the Well that was duplicated. The Development team had this issue resolved within a few hours.
- [Well Review] - When sorting the Well List by Target Production and Variance, the sort behavior had four different states on each column instead of two. Aside from the expected smallest-to-largest and largest-to-smallest sorts, it was also sorting alpha-numerically. The Development team had this issue resolved within a few hours.
- [Trending] - In Device Trending, when configuring a Calculated Section, the User was allowed to set an end date for the Graph in the future, but the Graph was cutting off data beyond the current day. This required a one line code change to fix the problem. Calculated Sections will now behave as expected, allowing Users to display projected data.
- [Liquid Production] - We no longer require a Water Tank, or a Dual-Phase tank to populate the BWPD field on the Gauge Sheet. We can now accept data from additional sources, which provides more flexibility between what values are calculated by our system vs. the field hardware.
- [Trending] - In preparation for the redesigned Trending Configuration system we will be launching soon, we've updated the landing page with the goal of simplifying the interaction. Users will now be presented with minimal instructional text that points them to selecting an existing configuration, or creating a new one.