- [Security Permissions] - In the Security Permissions page, we've modified the behavior of the check-boxes for Live Data and Control. The Control box is now disabled unless Live Data has been checked for a Role or User. Access to Control requires the User or Role to have Live Data permissions, so this should help Administrators better understand the relationship between the two permissions.
- [Reporting] - After a recent change, Shared and Shared-Read Only Reports were being displayed in both Shared and Shared-Read Only categories in the Report drop-down. Reports will now show up in the correct category.
- [Summary Listing] - A recent update resulted in an unintended bug where Devices could show up twice on the Summary Listing. The Development team identified this issue within hours and resolved the issue by the end of the day.
- [Anomaly Detection & Well Review] - On 9/19/18, eLynx launched a new Anomaly Detection product. The Anomaly Detection system can alert Users to potential field problems, including impending failures, hours before traditional alarm systems detect a problem. This allows organizations to become proactive in solving field issues, rather than simply reacting to failures after they’ve occurred. The result is significant savings in both time and money.
The Anomaly Detection is primarily supported by a new page called Well Review. Well Review is a new user experience from eLynx designed to quickly allow Engineers and Operators to review wells that fall into predefined categories, including those that the new Analytics tools have identified as 'At Risk'. These categories exist to reduce the time needed to identify wells that need attention or require immediate action to prevent impacts on production or operations.
This new page utilizes a new well object feature that serves to combine multiple end device types into a single Well object. For example, you might have a TotalFlow device and wellhead tubing and casing pressure devices that are currently setup as independent devices in the application. Well objects roll both of those end devices into a single Well object which allows the Analytics platform to bring in those data points and return analytics results at the Well level. Well objects can be viewed in a Summary Listing just like the existing Devices, but have predefined tags that are specifically designed for well analytics.
- [Summary Listing] - Along with the new Well Review page, a new tab for Wells has been added to the Summary Listing. This tab functions exactly like the Devices tab, allowing users to view Tag data that is specific to the Wells in the group.
- [Send Report] - Additional Format Options have been added to the Send Report page, including an option for Excel 97-03 (.xls).
- [Help Menu] - We have now added a link the eLynx Release Notes from the Help menu. You can access Help by clicking the question mark icon at the top right of the application.