- [Trending] - When using the side arrow buttons to navigate between devices, the Trending Configuration would not update from one device to the next.
- [Liquid Production] - Production values were not being calculating for current day. The system was only running calculations up to the previous day, for the current month.
- [User Administration] - In the Edit User Modal under Alarm Notifications, each recipient will now include a drop-down labeled "Usage" if the Recipient is currently assigned to any Setpoints or Notification Lists. Users can click the caret icon to view Usage details about the Recipient.
- [User Administration] - When you edit an existing Recipient, you will now see a check-box labeled "Add this recipient to the notification lists and set points of another recipient?" Selecting this check-box will allow you to add the Recipient you are editing to all the Setpoints and Notification Lists used by another Recipient.
- [User Administration] - When viewing the User and Role Admin menu sorted by Users, a "Last Activity" time-stamp is listed for each User. This same information is now listed when you view the menu sorted by Roles.
- [Memos and Events] - The recently released Memos and Events Tab has been updated to support Exporting. Just like other pages, you will be prompted to choose Excel or PDF when you export.
- [User List Report] - Columns for 'Job Title' and 'Job Function' have been added to the User List Report under the Users & Security section of the Administration menu.
- [Summary Listing] - Summary Listing has been updated to honor the new Advanced Filter and Device Name Filter tools. You can now use either filter, or combine them to narrow down the list of Devices, and only those devices will be included when you export the Summary Listing.
- [Device Details] - The Tag Values tab of Device Details has been updated to display Disabled tags in italics. These tags are not Active, so they will not update with additional data, but they are still available for viewing.
- [Setpoints] The Setpoints tab of Device Details has been updated with a new Filter. This Filter will search on both the Tag Name, and the Setpoint Name.
- [Device/Group Search] – The Search Results page has been reformatted for improved usability. Devices and Groups are now listed using our standard card format, with their group membership collapsed under a caret icon.