Release Update – May 30th, 2018
- [Live Data] - When writing data down to a device, some tags that use Lookup Lists would default to displaying the first value in their list, rather than the current value.
- [Tag Properties] - The “Last Alarm” timestamp in Tag Properties was showing the timestamp of the most recent event of any type, not the most recent Alarm event.
- [User Admin] - In the User Admin tool, the sort by “Last Activity” options produced unexpected results. Users will now be sorted correctly when either of these options are selected.
- [Summary Listing] - The Attributes tab in the Edit View menu was listing all the capitalized Attributes first, then the non-capitalized Attributes. This menu was updated to ignore case sensitivity. Attributes will now be sorted in a single grouping.
- [Trending] - The automatic data refresh in Trending was clearing the contents of the screen each time the refresh action occurred. We’ve updated this page so new data will be added to the trend without clearing the screen.
- [Page Layout] - The refresh icon has been moved to the top right toolbar on all pages that use it. This standardizes the location so you no longer need to look for it from one page to the next.
- [Trending] - We have begun the process of updating our Trending application to a more user-friendly experience. At this time, Trending Graphs will still be configured using the existing side-panel menu, but the management of Graphs will use a menu system like Summary Listing. This is the first step of many towards improving the Trending experience.