- [Trending] - Previously in Trending, if you clicked on a Tag in the legend to hide it, then changed the Duration for the graph, the Tag would automatically become visible again. We've updated the Trending tool to make sure these selections persist through a Duration change.
- [Setpoint Administration] - Creating and editing Setpoints while using the Edge Browser could cause notifications to be disabled if the Setpoint was created without being assigned to any tags. This issue was identified and resolved.
- [Device Details] - The Defaults tab in Device Details had some erratic behavior when using the filter to narrow down the list of Tags. The filter could cause multiple items to appear checked, though they were not actually selected.
- [Gauge Sheet] - The 1st and 2nd measurement time-stamps for Run Tickets were being displayed in UTC instead of the local time zone when exported from the Gauge Sheet page.
- [Setpoints] - A new option has been added to the Disable Setpoint menu. You can now choose "Disable Until", which prompts you to specify a start and end time for the Disable period.
- [Group Administration] - The Attributes "DeviceTypeID" and "dev_comm_endpoint_identifier" have been added to the Attribute Criteria in Dynamic Grouping. This will provide Administrators with additional options when configuring Dynamic Groups.
- [Device Details] - Disabled tags now have a tool-tip that reads: "This Tag is Disabled" when you hover over the tag name on the Tag Values tab.
- [Login] - A new modal has been added to the login screen that will display if it detects the user is on Internet Explorer 11. This browser is no longer supported. The modal will direct the user to a list of modern browsers that are compatible with our application.
- [Trending] - A new button has been added to the page labeled "Override Options". This menu contains an option to toggle the Legend off and on. We plan to add additional options to this menu over time.
- [Trending] - When Trending is configured to display alarms, the shading on the alarm events is now transparent. This improves the visibility for other data on the graph that was being covered by the previous solid color used to display alarms.