- [Login] - We had a bug with the message displayed to Users with no security permissions. They were getting an error, but it didn't clearly explain the problem. This has been corrected and Users will now be directed to their Administrator.
- [Presentation] - Several informational modal windows (pop-up messages) had formatting issues that resulted in unclear messages.
- [Trending] – The display for alarm bands in Trending Graphs were behaving unexpectedly when the “Show Alarm Markers” option was enabled.
- [Alarm Schemes] – We’ve reduced the limit on Alarm Scheme repeats from 100 per Tier to 50. The aim was to reduce the cost in instances where no one is paying attention to a Setpoint using an Alarm Scheme.
- [Summary Listing] – The View drop-down in Summary Listing was updated to make the headers for each Section more prominent. This should make browsing the list of available Views more intuitive.
- [Summary Listing] – The tabs at the top of the View Editor menu have been made clickable. They can now be used to navigate through the menu, along with the action buttons at the bottom.
- [Live Data] – We’ve updated the Live Data experience with an option to skip the Demand Scan process when you click Edit Values. Previously the Demand Scan was required, but now it is optional.
- [Live Data] – In an effort to more clearly communicate the status of a Live Data action, we’ve added the status information to the Live Data toolbar. This status data appears when a Demand Scan or Write Down is in progress.
Please sign in to leave a comment.