Release Update – May 2nd, 2018
- [Group Trending] - The Default Configuration option was available under some circumstances that it should not have been.
- [Live Data] - The Edit Values action had several small bugs that resulted in abnormal display issues. These bugs have been resolved and the experience has been streamlined.
- [Live Data] - The Demand Scan function still worked on devices that were disabled.
- [Manual Entry] - Manual Entry would not allow you to enter a value with decimal places beyond the decimal place setting of the tag.
- [Favorites] - The Invalid Home Page warning was missing text explaining what problem was encountered. The text has been updated for clarity.
- [Memos] - The Memos tab is being replaced with a new Memos and Events tab that displays more information about the Device. You’ll still be able to create, view, and edit Memos, but the added Alarm and Settings Change features can provide greater context for the overall activity of the Device.
- [Refresh] - The Refresh icon has been moved to the top right toolbar on all applicable pages.
- [Setpoints] - The Test Alarm Notifications button was updated to use an icon that is more intuitive. The original icon was too similar to the refresh icon.
- [Configurations and Views] - Updated all pages to require unique names on all Shared and Shared Read-Only Configurations and Views.