- [Send Report] – The Override Date function was not always being honored when enabled and configured.
- [Device Details] – Certain back-end configuration options could produce duplicate tag entries to be displayed in Device Details.
- [Trending] – The “last modified” timestamp on Trending configurations was not being recorded accurately.
- [Mobile] – Summary Listing would not display the Device Name if the Default View did not contain the Device Name column.
- [Trending] – When a Trending configuration was saved without any Tags, an error was being generated. New code was deployed to handle these exceptions.
- [Reporting] – When an existing shared Report Configuration was edited and saved, the view permissions were being removed so only the creator could view it.
- [Liquid Production] – In certain situations, duplicate Run Tickets could be created by automated haul calculations.
- [Summary Listing] – The tooltip displayed when a user clicks and holds the Pagination button had text that could wrap outside the borders of the tooltip box if it ran over two lines in length.
- [Summary Listing] – Summary Listing has been updated with a new presentation and enhanced with a new menu that walks you through building your View. For an introduction to the new Summary Listing, please visit this page. If you would like to comment on these changes, or if you have questions about the updates to Summary Listing, please visit this page to send us a message. As always, we welcome your feedback.