Release Update – April 2nd, 2018
- [Gauge Sheet] - Memos were not being displayed if they were entered on a day that did not yet have any data values displayed on the Gauge Sheet.
- [Site Listing] - Site Listing received several small bug fixes, including formatting issues with columns and rows, column sorting defaulting to the second column instead of the first, and custom Attributes not being available for selection in the Configuration menu.
- [Trending] - Some settings changes to configurations using the “Display data on single axis” option could cause Tags to show up multiple times on a Trend.
- [Login Screen] - An option has been added to show the password in plain text. This is represented by an eye icon on the Password box.
- [Edit Values] - We have now added support for reverse formulas when writing data down to a device.