Release Update – February 7th, 2018
- [Alarm Schedule Admin] - The Alarm Schedule Admin tool was saving all schedules in UTC, based on the client's browser. The selected time zone will now be honored.
- [Alarm Schedule Admin] - Related to the above item, a bug was fixed where disabling an Alarm Schedule from mobile would cause issues with the time zone settings.
- [Setpoints] - Another time zone bug was fixed where disabling an Setpoint would adjust the disabled window to the time zone settings of the User, instead of the selected time zone.
- [Tooltips] - The Tooltips functionality throughout the page was inconsistent. Updates were made to the Navigation Menu, Site Listing, Summary Listing and Alarm Scheme Admin to streamline the user experience.
- [Gas Chart View] - The Gas Chart page was throwing an error when retrieving data. This has now been resolved.
- [Alarm Schedule] – We added the option for Users to define the time zone they want to use in Alarm Schedules and Report Schedules.
- [Configuration Tools] - Multi-select using Ctrl and Shift have been added to the item lists in Configuration and Selection tools throughout the application.
- [Clickable Items] - The mouse cursor now changes from a standard arrow to a pointing finger when it is over a clickable item, in all instances. This behavior was previously inconsistent from page to page.