Release Update – January 25th, 2018
- The “Require Password Change” function on the User Accounts tool was preventing Users from logging in, even when they were using the correct password.
- The "Oops" error pop-up on the Login page wouldn't move the enter key focus from the Login button to the Close button. This was a problem for people who use keyboard shortcuts.
Release Update – January 24th, 2018
- Bad Tag data would cause an “Oops” error when a User loaded a Summary Listing that attempted to display that data.
- The System Balance function would not return to the default Summary Listing when disabled.
- Found and fixed several related bugs on the Login Page that could result in a failed login.
- Corrected a formatting issue with the Excel export function in both Trending and Reporting where each device had its own set of data columns.
- When creating or editing a Notification List, if the User clicked Add Recipient, completed the dialog fields and saved it, they would get an “Oops” error.
- Users were unable to edit Run Tickets if they moved beyond page one of the list.
- Updated the Configuration Editor (Summary Listing, Site Listing, Device/Group Trending, and Reporting) so that when a new Configuration is saved, it is immediately selected in the drop-down list and loaded as the active configuration.
- The Customer Name has been added to the browser Tab Title.
- “Select All” and “Clear All” buttons have been added to Group Administration. Please note, this function works in tandem with the filter: If a User filters the list, “Select All” will move all devices from the filter into the group. “Clear All” will also remove any of those filtered devices from the group.
- If a User attempts to delete a multi-tag Setpoint, they will now be given a warning showing how many tags are tied to the Setpoint, and asked to confirm they want to delete it.
- The Notification List Admin tool has been updated with a button to add a new Recipient.
- The Alarm Scheme Admin tool has similarly been updated with a button to add a new Notification List.
- If a User does not have any messages, the envelope icon will no longer show a red dot with the number 0.
- The summary function of each column in the Summary Listing will now track the Summary Function of the TAT it’s using.
- We removed the function where UIDs and IP Addresses were showing up in the Summary Listing as links. No one seemed to find this useful, and text makes it easier to highlight and copy.
Release Update – January 10th, 2018
- Corrected a rare problem we found with Group Hierarchy that would wipe all groups from the tree except the group the User was viewing.
- Demand Scan would occasionally cause the device to get stuck in an endless loop. The poll completed in the polling server, but the device on the webpage kept going.
Release Update – January 4th, 2018
- The Audit Trail lacked detail for certain actions taken in Site Administration and Lookup List Admin. More comprehensive logging has been setup to capture these actions.
- IE11 was throwing an error when Users would download a PNG export of a Trend.
- The Login Page would prevent Users from logging in if their Home Page Favorite was missing. The login screen would seem to refresh without giving the User any error message.
- In Group Trending, there was a bug where the Export button could become active for a group with no Default Configuration set.
- Found an issue with the Gauge Sheet that could cause the wrong month to be selected when exporting data.
- Memos were not being displayed properly in charts when included in Trend configurations.
- In the Configuration tool, the numerical function was not being displayed on all tags once they were loaded into the config.
- Clicking on a Group that defaulted to Image View would load the image, but when the User navigated away, there was no button to get back to Image View.
- When attempting to export the Summary Listing when there was no data in a row being sorted, the export would fail.
- Resolved a problem with the Trending page where different Sections failed to honor a Tag change made by the user.
- In Trending, if you created a configuration that had multiple numeric grouping functions selected for the same TAT, then exported it, the data would all show up in one column.
- In Reporting, adding additional Data Values to the configuration would cause Attributes to be duplicated.
- In Trending or Reporting, choosing an existing configuration would cause the Duration to change from “Configuration” to “Custom”.