- [Change Polling Frequency] – When this tool was originally designed, no filter was applied to tags in a disabled state. This resulted in all tags being displayed for a selected device. We have now added a filter so disabled tags will not be displayed.
- [Scheduled Report Administration] – We have updated the styling to match the controls recently implemented in Setpoint Administration. Available actions are now listed under the ellipse button on the right side of each task card.
- [Device Details] – On the Properties tab, the Comm Info section now includes the Port information along with the IP Address.
- [Alarm Dashboard] – We have added the ability to set the Alarm Dashboard as a favorite, as well as setting it as the homepage when a user logs into the application.
- [Reporting] – We have added the ability to "define" how close the timestamps need to be for grouping raw data to a single row. This new option can be found under the Options menu in the configuration menu when the Report style is configured with each timestamp as a different row.
- [eLynx API] – We have added an API call for querying Dynacard data. For more information on the eLynx API, please contact eLynx Support.
- [Production Dashboard] – We have renamed the Well Review tool Production Dashboard. Feedback from our users showed us this more accurately describes the value they get from it. The tool still functions exactly the same.
- [Graph Tools] – In an effort to simplify our service, we are making additional name changes throughout the application. “Trends” will now become “Graphs”. This change started last year with additional functionality we introduced. Over time, users let us know they also found graph to be a more intuitive description than trends.
- [Password Security] – We have added several additional options for password security. These options can be enabled for all users by a request from an Administrator. The new options include a higher minimum character length beyond our standard of eight characters, the ability to enforce password history (i.e. cannot reuse a recent password), and password expiration. If you are interested in using any of these features, please contact eLynx Support.
- [Mobile Website] – We have added the ability to capture a photo and attach it to Run Tickets in the mobile website. You can use this feature now by visiting elynxtech.com. We are working to add this feature to our iOS and Android mobile apps soon.
- [Well Review] – When using the Well Review as a favorite, the team found instances where an error could lead to a long load time. We investigated the error and developed a fix. Well Review load times should now be consistent no matter how you access the page.
- [Live Data] – When performing Demand Scans, the data displayed did not have formulas applied. However, the data was being saved to the database correctly. Refreshing the page would update the data to the correctly displayed values. Our team has resolved the bug that caused this issue.